KERB is a business that powers other businesses. We focus on the incubation and growth of innovative, independent food businesses, and operate Seven Dials Market – our flagship central London food hall that sees 4,000 visitors eat and drink at our 18 independent food businesses and two bars each day.
We are a hospitality obsessed and people-first company who believes that everyone with a bit of spark should have the opportunity to ignite it. Be it food entrepreneurs or team members, our mission is to create opportunity and joy through great food, from the KERB up.
Taking a lead in our core pillar of Exceptional Hospitality, you’ll be supporting our on site teams with recruitment, service standards, H&S, building operations and ensuring KERB markets are great for the guest and great for the team too. This is a fast-paced, people-centric role where you’ll be involved in all elements of a busy hospitality business.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support and assist the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business at all times Lead our team and traders by example, as an ambassador for Seven Dials Market
- Be the first point of contact for the floor team/ traders to ensure outstanding service and great customer experience
- Ensure clear communication channels between KERB and all key stakeholders
- Work closely wider site teams to manage the overall logistics of the site ensuring H&S and food safety compliance
- Work closely with Event Manager assisting with the production and execution of events and activations
- Experience managing hospitality teams in a fast-paced, demanding restaurant, bar or food hall environment
- Strong people management skills, working with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver high performing teams who work hard but have a whole lot of fun whilst they’re doing it
- Excellent people skills, confident with customers, traders, large teams and developing long-term relationships.
- Personal License Holder
- Supporting management team to make sure that Seven Dials Market is legally compliant with H&S, Food Hygiene, fire regulations, licencing laws and sales of goods/ trading standards
- Work with the management team to maintain and manage the venue’s equipment
- An interest and understanding of London’s street food industry and wider food scene.
- Positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to think laterally and willing to problem-solve.
- Support management team to roll out learning and development initiatives
- Outstanding hustle
- A flexible approach to working hours as the role will require evening and weekend work
- 20% off all KERB food & drink
- Hybrid/flexible working
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) + birthday day off
- CODE app
- Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Refer a friend bonus
- Enhanced maternity leave after 2 years
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.
|£35,000 – £40,000 / Year
|35 Earlham St London, London, WC2H 9LD, United Kingdom