An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Payroll Manager to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into the Director of Finance you will be responsible for overseeing the payroll function, ensuring that the employees are paid on time, accurately and in compliance with government regulations. This position will also be responsible for managing the cash throughout the hotel, auditing all cash floats, banking the daily cash takings, and assisting the operational teams with any cash related queries.
Specifically as the Payroll Manager:
- Implements, maintains and reviews payroll processing systems, to ensure timely and accurate processing of all payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, bonuses, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Ensures compliance with HMRC, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Creates and posts month end journals and accruals monthly.
- Reconciles all payroll related balance sheet accounts ensuring any reconciling items are quickly resolved and flagged to the Financial Controller.
- Assists during annual audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processes and procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills.
What are we offering?
- 20 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
Plus many more benefits
Please apply through the link below or email Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org