An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Senior Sous Chef to join Restaurant Mauro Colagreco and be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into the Restaurant Executive Head Chef, you will be responsible the daily running and leadership of the kitchen delivering smooth and high quality all day service. The role involves the ability to pre-empt and deliver a luxurious and high-quality level of service to our guests and the ability to deal confidently with customer complaints.
You will work in close contact with the front of house and reservation teams to ensure smooth and consistent service whilst surpassing the guests’ expectations.
Specifically as the Senior Sous Chef:
- Developing and documenting steps of service and service standards in accordance with Mauro Colagreco.
- Developing and creating seasonal menus.
- Involved in recruiting, training, managing and mentoring all members of the Saison kitchen team.
- Detailed and precise communication with guests and hotel staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Working with other departments and managers to deliver high quality service whilst managing time sensitive targets.
- To be a hands-on leader and mentor for your department and the wider hotel.
What are we looking for?
- Market knowledge of competitors and event industry trends
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering and offering the best service and experiences possible in any situation
- Proven track record of surprising and delighting guests to provide exceptional service
- Able to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- To be detail-oriented
What are we offering?
- 23 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
Plus many more benefits.